Core Business: Service Description
Online website content management system, enabling you to take a hands-on approach to your website development and updates. Online website content management system (CMS) is a computer software system for organizing and facilitating collaborative creation of documents and other content. In our days is also called a do-it-yourself system. A content management system is frequently a web application used for managing websites and web content, though in many cases, Ccontent management systems require special client software for editing and constructing articles. CMS enables you to:
- Create web pages using an online web editor;
- Make links to other pages
- Upload images.
- Upload documents (like Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents, PDF files etc.)
- Create your own dynamic navigation menu.
- Edit any of the above.
- Structure your website content by using folders and sub-folders, just like on your PC.
- CMS add-on’s include an Events Calendar, Discussion Forum, Product Catalogue (with shopping basket and e-mail orders), Members Area, Image Gallery, Opinion Polls etc.
- Unique applications can be developed to enhance your system, like an online Auction Manager, Quotation system, Cost calculator etc.
Additional Products and Solutions Graphic Design and Printing Services from Corporate Identity Manuals design and production to Promotional Materials. Computer hardware, software and peripherals we also sell. The company can also offer extensive technical, upgrade and support services. We also offer a full range of services and products to a wide spectrum of consumers needs – from techno toddler to techno whizz.